March 24, 2011

Goodbye Betty

So I'm not much of a tv person, I never seem to get the times right or am home on the same night each week so I don't usually get my way through or end up committing to follow the whole run of any show (except Buffy & Angel, but that was back in the day when I had no friends and was the ugly duckling)...


SO I decided I would pick something that I always thought looked good and just watch my way through that. Ugly Betty has been over for how long? I have no idea, again, see I pay no attention. But I found it online and started watching. I got hooked pretty quick and because I had some extra time on my hands I've already watched all 4 seasons. I'm sort of sad. I feel like I should go back and watch a couple again. It's funny how you get attached to something when you do it all the time.



Now I remember why I like books so much; they take longer and you can savor it a bit more. I guess if I had been watching it while it was airing I wouldn't feel this way because there would be at least a week in between each episode and it would take the real 4 years to play the whole show. Anyways, I just thought I would be a TV fan for a day and do a little post about it.

If you're looking for a fun show to watch I suggest this one. It made me feel good about myself too which is always a plus.
And a couple of videos if you've never seen the show, or want to look back on a great show.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!